What is a secret veneer?
A secret veneer is the thinnest clip in veneer on the market anywhere in the world, at 0.1mm - 0.2mm thin we are the market leaders. A clip in veneer is worn over your teeth to cover your defects giving you the confidence to smile again. Ideal for missing, crooked, stained teeth, it simply slides over your teeth covering all imperfections underneath. The perfect quick fix for weddings, job interviews, and special photographs. It requires no glue, no dentist visit and no pain!
Why order clip on veneers online?
- Perfect if you are dental phobic.
- Great way to see if you would suit porcelain veneers, without the hefty price tag.
- No pain.
- No needles.
- 70% off by ordering lab direct and not needing to visit a dentist to have them fitted.
- No brackets/ wires.
- No downtime.
- Ready in 14 working days.
- 3 easy steps.
- 5 star reviews.
- Quick & simple.
Am i suitable?
- stained teeth.
- up to 4 missing teeth.
- chipped teeth.
- we CAN work with under bites and cross bites within reason.
- we CANNOT cover loose teeth.
- NOT suitable if you have severe gum disease.
Do they damage your teeth?
How long does this take to make? arrive?
How do they feel?
- Thicker thank your normal teeth
- Longer than your normal teeth
- Wider than your normal teeth
- Bigger than your normal teeth.
How does it stay in?
How does the process work if i don't need to visit anyone?
Why choose us?
- We all wear clip on veneers so we know how you feel!
- All the office staff are previous clients so they understand your needs.
- Our dental material is the thinnest on the market, more durable and non staining, because the denture look is not okay!
- We do not require tooth 4 & 5 to be present like other companies
- We provide all our clients with FREE shipping
- We can cover your veneers & crowns.
- We offer replacement or spare secret veneers for £99 we do not charge you full price if you loose them or want another colour!
What are they made from?
How do i clean them?
How long do these last?
Can i have a refund?
Is there a Manufacturing warranty?
Can i speak okay?
What if i purchase these and i am not suitable?
On rare occasions, our veneers aren't suitable for those with specific dental problems. If we are unable to provide you with veneers for whatever reason, we will let you know as soon as possible and refund you the full amount of your purchase.
How do they stay in? Will they fall out?
Its exclusive design is flexible, very strong, and slides right over your own natural teeth, instantly giving you a beautiful smile. It requires no cutting down of tooth tissue, no dental injections, and no bonding to tooth tissue. Secret Veneers stay on your teeth by engaging the undercuts around your teeth, so it does not impinge on your gum tissue nor does it cover the roof of your mouth, making it look and feel very natural. Easily removable, completely reversible and an excellent option for patients looking for a non-invasive, temporary and affordable approach to cosmetic dentistry. Secret veneers use the natural curvature of your teeth to hold in place (due to the material's flexibility) by utilising the heights of contour of each individual tooth. The saliva between the tooth and appliance causes a suction affect! They will NOT fall out when kissing/ ski diving/ drinking etc.
PLEASE NOTE; If you a lot of tooth loss, the veneers will sit over the void and hide your tooth loss but you may need to add some poly grip to this area. This is only for clients with over 4 missing teeth.
If I don’t like my veneers, can I have a refund?
Our veneers are a custom made product, meaning they are made just for you. Because of this, they can not be “re sold” and for this reason, are non refundable. We will always work with you until you are completely happy with the results of the veneers and make any changes necessary. Please see our refund policy for more details.
Can I cancel my order?
You are able to cancel your order with no penalty as long as you have not used your impression kit. Please return the impression kit to us in the full state to receive the refund, minus shipping costs.
Can I smoke in my veneers?
Our products are manufactured using a thermoforming plastic and heat can damage and discolour the veneers. Smoking “pulls in” heat to your mouth and ultimately could damage the veneers. If you choose to smoke in your veneers, we can not be held responsible for any damages.
Can I eat and drink in my veneers?
Drinking in your veneers is absolutely fine. Hot drinks are fine as by the time they are cool enough to drink, the heat won’t damage them.
Eating in our veneers is everyone’s personal preference. We wouldn’t suggest eating anything tough such as steak or apples. The majority of our clients do eat in the veneers but it’s everyone’s personal choice. If you choose to eat in the veneers, we can not be held responsible for any damages.